The U.S. SBA reached out to honor five financial institutions for their participation in SBA small business loan programs during 2012 fiscal year. Most of the lenders have been operational in Santa Ana district and kept guaranteeing loans to small businesses during the 2012 fiscal.
Recipients of the award, that is lenders that made the best loans to small businesses, were named at a lender’s breakfast in Fullertone:
– Capital Bank the Orange County based lender got honored for it could successfully make 24 loans that totaled to $15.8 million.
– CDC Small Business Finance received the honor of being the top lender of 504 loans as it successfully made 176 loans valuing $139 million for real estate and other business organizations located in the Santa Ana district.
– JPMorgan Chase National Bank got named as a winner. The bank has a base in New York and made the most of loans numbering 171 that totaled to $15.6 million. The grant money released by the bank reached out to businesses located in San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange counties.
– Southland Economic Development Corp., got honored for its placid role in making 35 504 loans valuing $23.4 million to small businesses.
– The Pacific enterprise bank is a top 504 lender that could successfully lend out 18 loans valuing at 17.3 million to Orange County businesses.
The incentive packages of Government led the lenders to give out loans and business owners could also successfully secure grants through the federal stimulus programs.
This article was submitted by Rohit Arora, co-founder of Biz2Credit. Biz2Credit is a small business marketplace that connects entrepreneurs with financing options and advice to grow their business. Send all questions to