No one wants to face a crisis. And chances are good that, as a small business, you may never have to deal with one.
The future was bright the day you obtained your small business loan. Your doors were about to open and, for a while, things were going well.
Then a crisis hit — suddenly and unexpectedly. How can you be prepared?
One section of any solid Marketing Plan needs to be dedicated to Crisis Management and Communications.
Some of the topics to plan in advance:
- Who needs to be notified?
- How will your company respond?
- Who is the main point of contact and/or chief spokesperson?
- Are there talking points at the ready?
- And what about a proactive — instead of reactive — approach?
Get out in front of the situation and control the message; otherwise, the local media will quickly take charge. With upfront planning, even the worst of times can be kept relatively under control.
Biz2Credit provides the experts when it comes to obtaining small business financing. For comprehensive information on loans for entrepreneurs, visit https://www.biz2credit.com or call (877) 861-2210.