On occasion of International Women's Day, Biz2Credit presented a webinar on 'Women's Small Business Outlook 2016' on Tuesday, March 8, from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (EST). The webinar saw a panel of experts covering topics of importance to women entrepreneurs. The panel consisted of leaders and experts such as Mr. Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit and Ms. Anita Campbell, Founder and CEO of Small Business Trends.
Mr. Rohit Arora shed some light on the difficulties women entrepreneurs face while securing finances. Typically, women-owned firms have lower revenues, lower credit score and higher cost structures. The webinar provided an insight on how to grow their companies. Ms. Anita Campbell, one of the best-known female entrepreneurs of America explained the importance of female entrepreneurs and how to narrow the gender gap.
Discussion topics included:
- Growth of women-owned businesses since 2015.
- Marketing advice for startups and expanding businesses as well as other small business related topics
- Gender gaps in financing and funding schemes for small businesses.
- What kind of business format best fits your company (corporation vs. LLC)
- Payroll and tax issues small businesses should be aware of.