Biz2Credit and Small Business Trends to Host Year-End Small Business Accounting Tips Webinar
Biz2Credit (www.biz2credit.com) and Small Business Trends (www.smallbiztrends.com) will host a free webinar, Year-End Small Business Accounting Tips, featuring money-saving tax advice from experts in accounting, finance, and business incorporation on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM (EDT). The webinar will also cover best sources of capital in 2014, and growth strategies for CPAs and their clients.
The panel will be moderated by Anita Campbell, founder, CEO and Publisher of Small Business Trends, an award-winning online source of information, breaking news and advice for entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them.
"We have assembled a panel of experts who can offer advice from experts on how to cut costs, lower their tax obligations, secure funding, and increase revenue in the coming year," said Anita Campbell, CEO of Small Business Trends, one of the top sources of information for entrepreneurs on the web.
"At a time when every business must count its pennies, we hope to show strategies for growth for existing business and for startups," added Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit
Discussion topics included:
- Often overlooked business deductions
- Impact of Obamacare and other factors on entrepreneurs' ability to secure financing
- Tax advice for 2013 returns; key changes ahead in 2014
- Ways CPAs and their client companies can increase revenues
- Tax implications of each business format
- Tips for expanding your CPA business
- Choosing the right business structure
- Compliance issues
- Top sources of funding in a tight credit marketplace
- Differences between forming a corporation (C-Corp or S-Corp) and an LLC