Business Finance Services Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable as soon as you submit
your documentation in connection with a Request for Funding
Last Updated: November 27, 2017
(1) The information contained in all documents of any kind provided or to be provided, directly or indirectly, to Biz2Credit Inc. and/or its affiliates ("Biz2Credit") and/or Funders (as defined below) in connection with or following Customer's registration with Biz2Credit, Funding Qualification Form or any subsequent commercial funding or other business funding application (collectively, "Request for Funding"), including without limitation credit reports from one or more consumer or business credit reporting agencies, credit score, credit history, investigative reports, consumer reports, statements from creditors or financial institutions, tax returns and credit card statements regarding Customer, and any other business or personal information so provided (collectively, "Information and Documents"), is true, complete and accurate.
(2) You authorize Biz2Credit and each Funder to (i) use such credit reports and other Information and Documents to verify your identity and credit history and for the other purposes specified below; (ii) do one or more hard pulls of your (and your business') credit report(s); and (iii) do soft pulls of your (and your business') credit report(s) from time to time.
(3) You will immediately notify Biz2Credit of any change in any of such Information and Documents or Customer's financial condition.
(4) You authorize (i) Biz2Credit to disclose any or all of such Information and Documents to any bank, financial institution, factor, company providing merchant cash advances or receivables financing or other business funding, or other funder (such funders and other funding providers, collectively, "Funders") and/or other third parties that may be involved in the facilitation or provision of commercial fundings or other business funding (collectively, "Funder Parties") and (ii) each Funder to disclose any or all of such Information and Documents, and share any or all of such Information and Documents with other Funder Parties in connection with such potential transactions. Customer understands and agrees that Funders may share and/or retain Request for Funding information and any other information provided by Biz2Credit or received by them, whether or Customer qualifies for a funding or other funding product and whether or not Customer enters into a credit or other transaction. Customer further agrees to notify any Funders directly if Customer no longer wants to receive communications from any Funder.
(5) You acknowledge that Biz2Credit has disclosed to you that Itria Ventures LLC ("Itria Ventures"), a Funder that provides a variety of financing products, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Biz2Credit.
(6) You authorize Biz2Credit and/or Funders to do one or more hard pulls of your credit score in connection with any submission of a Request for Funding to any Funder.
(7) You authorize Biz2Credit and/or Funders to do soft pulls of your credit score in connection with your Request for Funding and at any time thereafter.
(8) Biz2Credit and each Funder and Funder Party shall be entitled to rely upon the accuracy and completeness of such Information and Documents provided by or on behalf of Customer, and Biz2Credit is not responsible for any inaccuracy contained therein that may be incorporated into an Request for Funding.
(9) You hereby authorize Biz2Credit and each Funder to request, receive and forward to any Funder and/or Funder Party, as applicable, any such Information and Documents, any verification of any or all Information and Documents, or any other information or documentation as either of them may deem necessary in connection with the Request for Funding.
(10) You hereby waive and release any claims against Biz2Credit and each Funder and Funder Party or any provider of credit reports, credit score or other information-provider, together with their respective and each of their respective representatives, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns arising from any act or omission relating to the requesting, receiving or release of any such Information and Documentation or their incorporation into an Request for Funding.
(11) You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
(b) Biz2Credit does not take or complete applications for credit on behalf of any Funder, make fundings or credit decisions in connection with fundings or other funding products, provided Itria Ventures has an intercompany arrangement with Biz2Credit for the use of Biz2Credit's online platform;
(c) Biz2Credit does not issue commitments;
(d) A Request for Funding is not an "application" for credit under Regulation B (as defined in Biz2Credit's Terms of Service), but rather is an inquiry to be matched with Funders interested in obtaining funding applications from Customer;
(e) Customer may be required to complete and sign an application with a Funder before a funding or other funding offer may be extended, and no application for credit will be deemed completed under Regulation B unless and until a Funder to whom an application for credit was submitted has determined in accordance with its customary business practices that Customer has submitted a completed application;
(f) A Funder selected by the Customer may require Customer to pay an application or other fee to cover the costs of an appraisal, credit report or other items; and
(g) Any application for credit will be subject to final approval by the selected Funder and signed credit agreements and other related documents at Funder's sole discretion.
(12) You authorize each Funder to conduct background checks and obtain personal and business credit reports from any credit reporting agencies and any other investigative report or statement from any creditor or financial institution, from time to time in connection with any financing at Funder's discretion. You understand that such credit reports and any other Information and Documents as Funder deems appropriate will be used by Funder in making a credit decision. You further understand that any credit decision made will be at the sole discretion of the Funder.
(14) Each Owner/Officer identified above represents and warrants to Biz2Credit, intending to be legally bound, that he or she is authorized to sign this form on behalf of Customer.
This Agreement was last modified on November 27, 2017.