At Biz2Credit, borrowers complete one application to get matched with multiple custom loan products ranging from $500 to $15 million.
Women business owners continue to face unique challenges when seeking financing. Small business loan approval rates are 15-20% lower for women-owned companies than they are for businesses owned by men (Biz2Credit Analysis of Women-Owned Businesses). Additionally, revenue and credit scores are lower and operating costs are higher for women.
Despite these challenges, the number of businesses owned by women continues to grow. More than 8.3 million businesses - or 29% of all enterprises - are owned by women (Source: American Express Report on Women-Owned Businesses). Women employ 5.5 million employees and are one of the fastest growing segments of the small business community.
Biz2Credit's platform makes available many types of financing for women. Our platform consists of extensive network of funding sources and partners who are willing to provide loans for women business owners. These lenders range from traditional banks with loan programs for women business owners to the SBA and community microlenders.
A History of Success
We have helped hundreds of women secure financing to pay off unwanted debt, improve or expand their business, purchase inventory and equipment, meet seasonality challenges, and fund operating expenses.
Nisha Khanna, Owner of Sweet & Sassy Salon franchise in Old Bridge, New Jersey said: "With the funding I got through Biz2Credit, I was able to build my store, get inventory in here, and train my staff. Of course I would recommend Biz2Credit. They were very easy to work with and the process was seamless. They find the best banks to work with you." Watch Nisha's customer story here.
Sanjyot Dunung, CEO of Atma Global in New York City said: "Biz2Credit knows the credit marketplace and understood our high caliber clients. We have done our initial funding and now looking at expansion. Biz2Credit is very efficient and easy to work with. They are very professional, and they know their business." Read Sanjyot's customer story here.
Our dedicated team is here to walk applicants through each step of the business loan application process. We regularly help women entrepreneurs complete all required applications and paperwork and even provide suggestions to improve credit. We compare the terms and rates of each available loan product to help all women business owners make educated decisions about their financing options.
Facts and Figures About Small Business Loans and Women owned Business
1. Small Businesses:
- Generally counted as firms with fewer than 500 employees
- Represent 99% of all employer firms
- Provide jobs for over half of the nation's private workforce and have generated nearly two-thirds of the new jobs over the past 15 years
- Pay 44% of total U.S. private payroll and comprise 97% of all U.S. exporters (source: SBA Office of Advocacy's Research and Statistics)
2. Women-Owned Small Businesses:
- Nearly one-quarter of new registrants on Biz2Credit were women-owned businesses
- More than 8.3 million businesses -- or 29% of all businesses -- are now owned by women
(Source: American Express OPEN State of Women-Owned Businesses Report.)
- Women-owned businesses in the U.S. employ 40% more people than the top three employers
(McDonald's, IBM and Wal*Mart) combined (source: American Express OPEN State of Women-Owned Businesses Report.)
Between 1997 and 2012, the number of women-owned businesses grew at a pace that was 1.5 times the national average
(source: American Express OPEN State of Women-Owned Businesses Report.)
- The three states with the largest number of women-owned businesses in 2007 were California, Texas, and New York. The three cities with the largest number of women-owned businesses in 2007 were New York City (305,145), LA (136,626) and Chicago (92,132). (source:U.S. Census Bureau's Survey of Business Owners, Dec. 7,2010)
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers a number of resources to women entrepreneurs:
Dean was great to work with
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Dean was great to work with. highly recommended
Biz2credit got me the funds i needed quick
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Before coming to biz2credit, i had been in touch with a couple of other companies looking to grow my business. i was in need for funding as soon as possible. i was in contact with dean, who was very helpful and told me everything i More...
Thursday, April 20, 2017
A few clicks
Monday, April 17, 2017
A few clicks, a few documents that were sent, a few phonecalls and hop! my business was funded. a great experience, easy and simple!
I'm giving robert a 5* review
Friday, April 14, 2017
I'm giving robert a 5* review he did a very good job getting this put together