Biz2Credit has helped thousands of small businesses secure commercial real estate financing through our extensive network of funding sources.
Real estate remains one of the most volatile markets in the country. Since the start of the Great Recession in 2008, lenders have been reluctant to underwrite Commercial Real Estate (CRS) loans for all but the most financially secure companies. The required paperwork is comprehensive, confusing, and seemingly endless.
The good news? You don't have to go through the commercial loan application process alone. Biz2Credit can help.
We specialize in matching entrepreneurs, startups, and small business owners with the loan product and lender that meets specific business growth needs. Our network consists of large number of lenders to increase the likelihood of securing a loan that fits your needs. Commercial real estate financing is one of the many categories of businesses that we specialize in.
We arrange customized services for developers, owners, brokers, and investors and can facilitate structured solutions for all types of commercial properties; and for all business needs, such as acquisition, refinancing, construction and rehab. A few of the real estate financing products available include:
- Conventional Loan Programs - Traditional permanent financing such as commercial mortgages or term loans provided by Commercial Banks, Institutional Lenders (such as insurance companies and family funds), Credit Unions, and others.
- Agency Loan Programs - HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or CMBS permanent loan financing.
- Institutional & Private Equity Programs - Cash flow investment loans, which often have a value-add component.
- SBA CDC/504 Loan Program - The CDC/504 Loan Program provides financing to small businesses with a tangible net worth less than $15 million for major fixed assets such as real estate.
- SBA 7a Loan Program - The SBA 7a Loan guaranty program allows small businesses to purchase non-investment real estate with loans of up to $5,000,000.
How it works
- Biz2Credit collects basic information about your business's cash flow and asset strength to match you with financial products within your general qualification potential. Our form takes five minutes to complete and can be done online or over the phone by calling 800-200-5678.
- Based upon your qualifications, you will be presented with multiple commercial real estate financing products from nationally recognized banks, credit unions, and alternative financing companies.
- The Biz2Credit team is available to help you understand each product's terms so that you can select the solution that meets your diverse needs.
- Once you decide which product is a good fit, we will walk you through completing all required paperwork and will submit the application and accompanying paperwork to the lender on your behalf.
Whether you need real estate financing buy, build, expand or remodel a commercial property, Biz2Credit can help. Since 2007, we have helped small business owners to secure over $2 billion in funding for a wide range of needs including real estate projects. We work with extensive network of funding sources to secure commercial real estate financing products every single day. Our expertise and familiarity in the space will empower you to make the best financing decision for your business.