Biz2Credit helps you get small business disaster loans -- your application reaches an extensive network of funding sources.
Hurricane Sandy caused billions of dollars' worth of damage and left millions of households and small businesses without electricity. Despite having coverage for your business, your insurance company may not cover the costs of all your damages. Furthermore, it could be a lengthy process to receive the payments of your claims -- time that you don't have to wait. SBA Disaster Loans may help.
Don't let a natural disaster define your business operations. If your small business has been impacted by Hurricane Sandy or any other natural disasters, there are several steps that you can take to quickly get up and running again.
SBA Disaster LoansBusiness Physical Disaster Loans enable businesses to fund repairs or replace disaster-damaged property of up to $2 million to qualifying businesses and many private non-profit organizations including real estate, buildings, machinery and equipment, inventories, and supplies. Businesses that seek to make property improvements such as a drainage system to help reduce the risk of future damage for similar storms may qualify for an even bigger loan.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans are working capital loans to help small businesses meet their ordinary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of disasters. These short-term loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
The SBA can provide up to $2 million to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses that could have been met had the disaster not happened. Loan amounts will be decided based on the actual economic injury suffered and the company's financial needs even if no property damage was sustained.
Business Lines of Credit
While you might be among the small business owners who safely rode the storm out, those to whom you have extended credit may take longer than usual to pay their bills. Or, worse yet, they may go out of business altogether. Thus, income you expected to receive may never come, thereby creating cash flow issues for your business.
Additionally, if you had to close your business for an extended period of time, you will have lost revenue. Having a line of credit available for such instances is vital to make sure that you have working capital and the ability to meet payroll. The Biz2Credit network is comprised of an extensive network of funding sources that can quickly provide business lines of credit at the best rates possible.
Some additional tips:
- Assess the damage, take pictures and videos to accompany your insurance claims.
- Understand your insurance policy and contact your agent if you have any questions to determine what is covered and what is not.
- File your insurance claims quickly; many policies require that claims are filed within a specific time frame in order to be compensated for any losses.
- FEMA offers assistance with filing insurance claims, landlord issues, and other legal problems for business operating in places that have been designated federal disaster areas. Visit http://disasterlegalaid.org.
- Determine if you are satisfied with the insurance company's resolution. If not, look for a new insurer.
- Continuously backup all your records on your computers. This is a good practice not only in times of disaster, but also throughout the year.
- If you lost revenue because you did not invest in a generator, don't make the same mistake twice. Buy one so that you have it before the next storm hits.
If you need advice on how to quickly secure capital following any hurricane or national disaster, please call and talk to a Biz2Credit case manager toll free at (800) 200-5678 or email email@example.com.
Monday, February 27, 2017
You not only know and but do understand the customer so well and be able to advise the product or service which best fits him. read more
Acccomplished what i need to and the servcie was consistnet until completd.
Saturday, February 25, 2017
It was good service, the costs etc was made clear. wasn't too thrilled learning about the 500 approximate fee for admin fees etc. fees are read more
Friday, February 24, 2017
Shawn was extremely helpful and outright and upfront no surprises ! read more
Thursday, February 23, 2017
My experience was wonderful . there was minimal paperwork and funding was completed in 24 hours. great service read more
Fast and friendly
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
I was scared at first but it moved rather quickly. read more