Biz2Credit, the leading online platform for small business funding, hosted its annual Best Small Business Cities 2015 webinar that examined the small business finance climate nationwide on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (EDT)
This was the third year that online small business finance platform Biz2Credit conducted its Best Small Business Cities 2015 webinar. Biz2Credit determined the rankings based on a weighted average that included annual revenue, credit score, age of business (in months), and a proprietary BizAnalyzer score that takes into account cash flow, debt-to-income ratio, and business owners' personal credit scores.
Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit stated that tech centers, such as Riverside, California, and New York made strong areas for new business. This webinar was organized to offer free expert advice on how to grow companies, particularly in hottest cities for small business.
Discussion topics included:
- Best cities in America to launch and grow a company.
- Advice for marketing a small business cost effectively.
- Hot industries in 2015 for small business growth.
- Tips for securing start-up capital, including funding guidance for minorities and women.
- Why the emergence of institutional investors in the small business lending marketplace is good for borrowers.