Biz2Credit and Small Business Trends hosted a free webinar, Small Business 2015 Outlook, featuring money-saving tax advice from experts in accounting, finance and business incorporation on Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM (EDT).
The webinar covered best sources of capital in 2015, tax tips and advice on business formation. The panel was moderated by Anita Campbell, founder, CEO and Publisher of Small Business Trends, an award-winning online source of information, breaking news and advice for entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them.
Presenters for the webinar included:
Founder, CEO and Publisher of Small Business Trends
Director of Marketing and Education The Company Corporation
CEO and co-founder Biz2Credit
Owner of Alan Goodman CPA PC & Company
Discussion topics included:
- Tax advice for 2014 returns; key changes ahead in 2015.
- New sources of credit.
- Compliance issues.
- Frequently overlooked business deductions.
- Choosing the right business structure.
- Outlook for Small Business funding in 2015.
- Differences between forming a corporation (C-Corp or S-Corp) and an LLC.
- How to improve credit scores.
- Tax implications of each business format.