In this Online Forum celebrating National Small Business Week 2022, Biz2Credit and CPA.com will host Members of Congress to discuss the future facing small businesses.
The U.S. Congress has taken a proactive approach to providing relief for business owners affected by COVID-19, including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which closed for new applications on May 31st of 2021. Now, hear from policymakers about the steps the Federal Government is taking to support small business owners and their advisors as the new economic environment continues to evolve.
This unique Online Forum, will give business owners a chance to hear from U.S. Congressman Jason Crow (D-CO) and U.S. Congressman Dan Meuser (R-PA), both members of the House Small Business Committee, on how the Federal government and private industry are collaborating to support business owners during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic. The Congressmen and panelists from the sponsor companies will discuss the success of government initiatives, including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) that provided a financial lifeline to small businesses that were negatively impacted by shutdowns and reduced economic activity caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Discussion topics included:
- Learn about initiatives the Federal government is considering next that may provide further support to American small businesses.
- The Congressmen will respond to business owner questions.
- Learn from the AICPA how accounting firms have played an important role in the PPP and its successes so far.
- Prepare for what's coming next with Biz2Credit's review of business financing options in 2022 amid rising inflation and interest rates.
- Hear about the Annual Top 25 Small Business Cities Study from Biz2Credit, including the official ranking for 2022.
For further insights and assistance from Biz2Credit, visit www.biz2credit.com/disaster-support/small-business-support-resource-hub-coronavirus