On International Women's Day, Biz2Credit presented a webinar on 'Annual Women's Small Business Finance' on Wednesday, March 8, from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (EST). The webinar included a panel of experts covering topics of importance to women entrepreneurs. The panel consisted of leaders and experts such as Mr. Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit and Ms. Anita Campbell, Founder and CEO of Small Business Trends.
Mr. Rohit Arora talked about the challenges women entrepreneurs face in their search for business finance. Usually, women-owned firms have lower revenues, lower credit scores and deal with higher cost implications. The webinar provided women entrepreneurs an insight on how to grow their businesses. Ms. Anita Campbell, one of the best-known female entrepreneurs of America gave rich insights on the significance of female entrepreneurship and how the business community can reduce the gender gap.
Discussion topics included:
- Growth of women-owned businesses since 2016, projections for year 2017-18.
- Payroll and tax issues faced by small businesses
- Gender gaps in financing and funding schemes for small businesses
- Marketing advice for startups and expanding businesses
- What kind of business format best fits your company (Corporation vs LLC).
- Other topics related to entrepreneurship and small business growth
- Ways to improve small business credit scores