Biz2Credit hosted Women's Small Business Outlook 2015 webinar on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 from 3:00 - 4:00 PM (Eastern Time).
This webinar took place in conjunction with Biz2Credit's annual study of revenues, profits, credit scores and funding of 15,000 small companies in 2014. The research found that the credit gap between men and women is closing and that average revenues of women-owned firms increased nearly 40% in a year-to-year comparison.
Discussion topics included:
- Growth of women-owned businesses in 2014, projections for 2015
- Choosing the right business format (corporation vs. LLC).
- The gender gap in small business financing.
- Payroll issues and tax legislation.
- Types of funding available for women small business owners.
- How to set up employee retirement plans.
- Ways to improve business credit scores.
- Other topics related to entrepreneurship and small business growth.